Friday, March 16, 2012

Our Frugal Friday Favorite


For at least the last two months, our Friday dinner has been the same. We make homemade pizza. I've never cared much for homemade pizza in the past but I think that's because we haven't found the right crust recipe. Well, we've found a winner! This is my favorite pizza crust recipe. I have made the garlic cheese sticks too and they are awesome!

I use this dinner as an opportunity to clean out my fridge. Leftover meat, leftover veggies, stuff that needs to be used up soon--all of it goes on a pie! I'm creating less food waste and we never have the same pizza twice!

I also get creative with the sauce. We've used BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce and my favorite by far is using homemade ranch dressing. I like this recipe.

Fridays are by far my family's favorite day of the week because they love pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment