Friday, March 9, 2012

My New Favorite Side Dish


I have a new love and its name is Pan Bread. While trolling Pinterest one day, a friend of mine posted a blogpost that included a recipe for Pan Bread. It sounded interesting so I checked it out. It's wicked easy to make and only takes about 5 minutes or so. I use it as a quick side for dinner. I make a few for peanut butter and banana sushi for my son. They make great little "tortillas" for sandwich stuffings.

I also love their versatility. I have been experimenting and adding different ingredients to compliment our dinners. One night I add italian spices for spaghetti. Parmesan cheese to go with salads. Whole wheat instead of regular flour for a more healthful recipe. Cinnamon and sugar for a more dessert-y bread. The possibilities are endless! And its made with staples you usually have in your fridge and pantry anyway so its really, really cheap! Check out this great recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment