Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cheap Cleaners

A few months ago I would have told you you were crazy if you told me I wouldn't need to buy cleaning products.  Well, I'm a believer.  I use vinegar all the time to clean bathrooms, glass and other surfaces.   Hey, it kills 99.9% of germs without creating bacterial resistance like other antibacterial cleaners.  It's a win-win.

I make my own carpet cleaner too.  A bit of vinegar and some baking soda does the trick.  Hey you can also use some dish soap, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda in a mixture for laundry stain removal.   Works just as good or better than Oxiclean.

The other good news is also that each of these things cost pennies on the dollar to make yourself which is way better than what you'd pay for them at the grocery store, even with coupons.  They're environmentally friendly and you aren't introducing your kids, pets, and other family members to harmful chemicals.  Another winning situation. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment