Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm the Homemade Queen

I have been the "Homemade Queen" lately. I've made everything from bitter apple spray to donut holes to pizza crust to fruit snacks. It's been a regular bake-off/make-off in my house. I love the fact that I don't have to rely on "the infinite marketplace" to make my family something. I know exactly what I put in everything so I know it's not harmful to my family's health. And I'm saving money while I do it! I don't have to go buy mixes or cleaning products etc. I just use products that I already have around the house. Pinterest is a bevy of information when it comes to finding homemade/D-I-Y recipes and ideas. If you are interested in some of the stuff I've found, you can see my pinboards here. Hope you'll give "homemade" a try. Happy making/baking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment