Saturday, July 30, 2011

Discounts

I was at the mall the other day and saw some pamphlets in one of those little in-mall billboards. After taking a closer look, I realized that the pamphlets contained a listing of all the stores in the mall that participated in a military discount (Score!). The usual discount is about 10% however, the Gap had a discount of 25% off your entire purchase with a military I.D! On top of the extra 25% off sale prices, I was able to get 4 t-shirts for my sons for 15 dollars after tax. Pretty good for the Gap! I also know that if you are a nurse, teacher, military, police, EMT or firefighter, you get a 15% discount at NY&Co.

Moral of this story:
Ask/Find out about discounts for AAA, military, your profession etc. at any place that you shop regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment