Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Check your Receipts!

Whenever you go shopping at any store, check your receipt. Some grocery stores have coupons printed on the back and you may find one that you can use. Also, check the bottom of your retail receipts. Many stores offer to give you a perk (a coupon or something free) if you answer a quick survey about your shopping experience. I have gotten everything from a free Chik-Fil-A sandwhich to 15 % off my next purchase at JCPenney to $5 off my next purchase at Stride Rite to $3 off my next Petsmart purchase just by answering a few questions online or on the phone about my service at the given store. It seriously takes 5 minutes of my time and if I use the coupon, great, if not, I don't feel like I wasted too much of my time telling a store that I frequent about my shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment