Sunday, June 13, 2010

Diapers.com

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code NINA9494
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store


So I had found this site back when I first had Jordan and then I stopped using it because it was a bit cheaper to buy diapers at Sams. (Although $10 dollars off your first order makes getting diapers here cheaper, at least for that first order!) However, they have a ton of coupons on their site and there are a few things that you can get great deals on. It's great for first time moms too because you don't have to go to the store to get diapers and other baby needs, just hop on the computer and you can have them the next day! Even if you don't have a kid, you can save on shower gifts, etc. First time customers get $10 off their first diaper order ($49 minimum which is easy to hit because buying in bulk gets you there anyway). The code for $10 off is NINA9494.

I just ordered some sunscreen from them because its hard to find the "good and safe" sunscreen at the store. I'd rather not run around looking for the kind I want when I know I can get it here (and with a discount, 15% off skincare). I end up paying about the same amount anyway (or sometimes it ends up being cheaper). I recommend checking out the stuff on sale. Free 1 day shipping too...

No comments:

Post a Comment