Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Post

Ok, so I've never felt like I've had anything important to say that would warrant the creation of a blog. However, over the past several weeks I've been thinking to myself, "Wouldn't it be great and beneficial to others if I share some of the things I have discovered to save money and to maximize cash savings without sacrificing certain luxuries?" I feel like I could be helping out my fellow moms, recent college grads, the cash strapped etc. rather than not sharing some of the great things I have discovered. So why not? Here is my blog containing all these things that I find to be great deals, cash minimal and great freebies (which are the best kind of bargain!)

So I'm going to post these things I come across that I find particularly valuable. I'll try not to limit my posts just to things in this area but things that can also be valuable nationally (perhaps internationally?). I promise not to bore you with my life's inane details in the process either.

No comments:

Post a Comment